Currency is the most common, thought of and needed medium of exchange (cash is king right?)
So what type of currency do you use most? The Federal Reserve Note a.k.a the “Dollar” is the most desired, but the term “Dollar” is a common term to many countries currency and not mutually exclusive to the U.S.
The United States has six types of “dollars” or currency still in circulation.
- United States Notes (Series 1928: $1 $2 $5) Go!
- Gold Certificates (Series 1928: $10 $20 $50 $100 $500 $1000 $5000 $10,000) Go!
- National Bank Notes (Series 1929: $5 $10 $20 $50 $100) Go!
- Silver Certificates (Series 1928: $1) Go!
- Federal Reserve Bank Notes (Series 1929: $5 $10 $20 $50 $100) Go!
- Federal Reserve Notes (Series 1928: $5 $10 $20 $50 $100 $500 $1000 $5000 $10,000) Go!
What other types of money, or mediums of exchange, exist?
- Bills of Exchange
- Contracts (Traditional & SMART)
- Commercial paper
- Dollars -(Silver and Gold coin)
- Digital Assets (Crypt-o-Currencies)
- Draft’s (Time)
- Insurance instruments
- Notes (promissory and yes, Federal Reserve- united states-)
- Non-fungible tokens
- Platinum and Palladium ingots
- Purchase Orders
- Real Estate/Real Property (future tokenism)
- Silver and Gold rounds (non-govt. issued)
- Stones- crystals, diamonds, emeralds, gems and rubby’s
- Tokens-(security, utility, platform, exchange)
- WILL/S Last-TESTAMENT
( 4 dimensional physical and meta-physical- streaming money from space? money products from Interplanetary File wHat the s#$%? soon…)